- 2018-2019: Fellow, Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioural Sciences, Stanford University
- 2018-2020: Project leader "Women and Credit Networks in Finland and Sweden, 1750-1850", Stockholm School of Economics, project financed by Handelsbanken Stiftelserna.
- February 2017: Associate professor of history and docent at Umeå University
- July 2015-Present: Swedish Collegium for Advanced Studies, Uppsala, Sweden, and Umeå University, Sweden, Pro Futura Scientia IX Research Fellow
- October 2013-October 2015: Lund University, Sweden, Senior Research Fellow. Umeå University, part-time lecturer.
- September 2011-September 2013: Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden, postdoctoral fellow.
- August 2010-August 2011: European University Institute, Florence, Italy, Max Weber postdoctoral fellow.
- Ph.D. Purdue University, West Lafayette, United States, March 2011 (History)Dissertation title: “Women in Rural Society: Peasants, Patriarchy and the Local Economy in Northeast France, 1650-1789”. Advisor: Dr James R. Farr.